- You will receive one of the Clear Crystal Quartz Stand similar to the one in the listing, the size and the color of the stand may slightly vary as well due to the fact that all minerals are different. (see photo)! Approximately Stand Size: 40mm x 10mm / 1 9/16 x 3/8 Inches; Approximately Stand Weight: 25-35g / 0.9-1.2 oz.
- Quartz is one of the most well-known minerals on earth. It occurs in basically all mineral environments, and is the important constituent of many rocks. Quartz is also the most varied of all minerals, occurring in all different forms, habits, and colors. There are more variety names given to Quartz than any other mineral. Although the Feldspars as a group are more prevalent than Quartz, as an individual mineral Quartz is the most common mineral.
- Some forms of Quartz, especially the gemstone forms, have their color enhanced. There is also a transparent sky blue form of Quartz crystals, as well as a wildly iridescent type that are synthetically colored by irradiation of gold. In some localities, Hematite forms a thin red or brown layer internally in the Quartz crystal, giving it a natural bright red to brown coloring, and sometimes even a mild natural iridescence.
- Most mineral reference guides list Chalcedony as an individual mineral, but in reality it is a variety of Quartz. It is the microcrystalline form of Quartz, forming only occurs in microscopic, compacted crystals. Chemical Formula: SiO2; Color: Colorless, white, purple, pink, brown, and black.; Hardness: 7;
- (The above information is provided solely for informational purpose. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals.)
40mm Clear Quartz Stone Stand for Spheres Eggs Natural Sparkling Mineral Polished Crystal Gemstone Stand from India 1PC B078XJT4J7